The roots of true achievement lie in the will to become the best that you can become. Harold Taylor.
Achievement: Something accomplished, especially by superior ability, special effort or great courage. It is the final accomplishment of something after heaps of effort and often in spite of obstacles and discouragements.
Man is always more than he can know of himself, consequently, his accomplishments, time and time again will come as a surprise to him. (Golo Mann). Nothing builds self-esteem and self-confidence like an achievement. The way to achieve is to keep on trying!! Then when you DO achieve what you set out to achieve -- you grow in confidence that you CAN actually achieve what you want!! Feeling good about yourself and being confident that you can achieve things leads to more achievements.
1. Set small achievable goals.
2. Do not stop - plod away until you achieve them.
3. Feel good about yourself and the fact that you achieved what you set out to do.
4. Feel confidant in your ability to reach your goals and persist until you do.
5. Set another small (but larger) achievable goal.
6. Repeat step 2-5 over and over.!! :-)