People have been having problems posting comments. Please feel free to leave posts on my Facebook page, or send me a private message via facebook. Sorry! I am not sure what the problem is. (The link is to the right of this page - just below!)


Saturday, December 4, 2010

Group PT

Well I am a little sad as the group PT sessions I have been doing are coming to an end for the year. They have been heaps of fun and I would love to do them again next year if we can organise it!! It's been so good for motivation to train, and for the FUN factor... and great to make some cool friends!! Thanks guys - it was awesome!! 

We took a few photo's and a couple of video's for some cool memories...

The video's were of a couple of the cool idea's to make the plank exercise fun!!




The start of the water fountain
  


The end of the water fountain











Step ups and side lunges



The crab walk




one leg tricep dips

Duck walk













Tyre shoulder press/walk

Awesome trainer.













Awesome Group!!

No comments:

Post a Comment